IPROD is a leading producer, developer, and creator of prime time non-scripted television formats and has worked with major regional networks such as MBC, MTV, LBC and LBCI, Future TV, Rotana TV, and the European cultural channel ARTE.
We believe that television should entertain, educate, and inspire and let the following mantras guide every program we produce.
- We believe in people and their stories.
- Founded in 2003 by award-winning producer Janane Mallat, the Beirut–based IPROD has emerged as one of the region’s leading independent TV production houses. With more than 20 years’ experience producing non-scripted programming, we’re comfortable working in a wide range of formats—from reality to variety and documentary—on an even wider range of topics, highlighting taboo subjects such as body image, gender roles, AIDS, cancer, and women’s rights in the Arab world.
- We merge knowledge of Arab culture with the know-how of global production standards.
- Our multicultural, multilingual team was one of the first to adapt international formats to the region. We’re proud of our Arab culture and understand its sensitivities, but we also know what makes great, high-production value TV. We have made it our mission to find creative ways to push boundaries while preserving respect for our audiences and delivering programming that’s second to none.
- We produce ethical entertainment.
- We gravitate toward programming that challenges red lines and asks tough questions in a playful, nonthreatening way. For reality shows, we create emotionally charged yet safe environments and edit for empathy not just effect. Our commitment to the humanity of our subjects attracts not only innovative clients and partners but also talented directors, cast, and crew who are passionate about television as a medium for self-expression as well as pure entertainment.